Thursday 29 October 2009

Few more makes:

Didn't think I was going to be able to get anything done today, with bowling with the boys this morning and we are getting the bathroom tiled so the tilers where here as well - however did manage to get another
3 cards made (although nearly burnt the tea as was getting a bit carried away in my little corner!!)


Another make with the freebies from Lets Make Cards - had a go at cutting the square out of the front (although did need assistance making sure it was square/central & straight!) . I used a glue spot and sellotape to hold the ribbon on the reverse, but covered it with a little paw print embelishment as unsure on the best way to do this - it actually looks ok though.





Another couple of Christmas cards - one Lili of the Valley, and the other is using Anitas Dimensions stickers - it doesnt show too well in the pics. but Santas arm is raised off the paper, the backing paper was one of the free ones with this months Cardmaking & papercraft magazine,
with card candy in the corners.

Thank you for all your kind comments on my previous posts, your feedback is really helpful!!

6 comments:

  1. 3 gorgeous cards, I think the middle one is my favourite :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely cards and I can totally relate to the "nearly burnt tea whilst crafting" bit lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the santa one with the reindeer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Ali, you have sooo got the card making bug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love both the christmas cards and my nieces would love the wallace and gromit card, they love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cards Ali, the Santa one is my fave :) xx

    ReplyDelete