Wednesday 28 October 2009

Good evening all, finding it a bit difficult to make things with the boys off school and wanting attention nearly all the time!! On Monday we had a visit to the cinema to see UP what a lovely film - except I embarrassed the kids by crying - but it was a lovely story!!!

Anyway, while hubby took the boys to their swimming lessons - I was able to do a little bit of crafting - have been dying to do so as received delive
ries from Sarahs cards (just some flowers - free p&p! ahem) and also a bumper delivery from Creative Craft World - who I would thoroughly recommend - their customer service was top when I had an error at checkout and thought my order had gone to cyberspace - seemed to get loads for my £10 & free p&p again!) .

So here goes:
This has a lovely snowflake charm, from creative craft world, on daisy & dandelion Winters tale paper - not sure name of stamped image as it was in a bundle I bought off ebay. I think this is my favourite so far. (sorry its wrong way round)

Next - I thought would do a fun one with some Wallace & Gromit bits from Lets Make Cards magazine:


Then my last play around was with some Lili of the Valley (I love their designs!) and some of the new flowers I have:





Lastly I have been trying to get a button on my blog (failing miserably!) for the cute Alicia, who is really poorly and needing lots of help - if you can please go to her blog :
http://cardsforalicia.blogspot.com to see if you can help - Thank you!!!

Right off to watch Midsomer Murders!!!


6 comments:

  1. Fab cards, I love how yours all look so different. I worry all mine look the same ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards I love the lilly of the valley fairy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. all fabulous Cards Ali, I love the fairy one! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look lovely, the fairy is my fav soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ali i have that image it's from funkykits and i think it's called snowflake. If you want some give me a shout. Fab cards i love them all

    ReplyDelete