Sunday 3 January 2010

Well good morning, 3rd January already!! Hope you had a good New Year - not too much of a bad head the next day!!

Ours was a quiet one - cant take the pace anymore!!

We did have a bracing walk by the sea - weather was fine until we reached the car park (we were the only ones there!) and then it started snowing - couldn't believe it though - hardly any moans!!
How are your Resolutions going - the fitness one for me is still to get started, but I have done 2 meals from scratch!! Is it my new Cath Kidston apron bringing out the chef in me??? One a Philadelphia recipe with Smoked Salmon - but didnt really like it - and the other one courtesty of here and it was lovely - fab site as well. It looks like I will be getting some encouragement and recipes to try here, Debbie is one talented lady - am hoping will be able to keep up with her - looking forward to the Carrot Cake -one of my favourites!!

I was pleased to get a couple of books for Christmas - and then my mum loaned me two that she had read and absolutely loved:


Sorry about the bad picture but the books were Dawn French, Jane Green & 2 by Jennifer Worth - decisions, decisions, which to start first - hmmmm - well opted for Dawn French and so far so good.

Well its snowing again here and my eldest and his dad have gone sledging but the youngest wants to stay in and be warm. So I am on Hot Chocolate duty - hope you are enjoying the snow!!

Ooh, also wanted to let you know I have had a bit play with my Sizzix and it is not scary at all, just waiting for a delivery of more dies and then can get tinkering a bit more- but will hopefully get a few cards made any way - the kids are back at school on Tuesday - so from then will be able to concentrate on my card making!!

1 comment:

  1. No snow here down South! Sounds like you have been making the most of it. Lwt me know how you get on with your books I love reading but have been useless this last month, will get back into it soon!

    ReplyDelete