Tuesday 16 February 2010

Hit & Miss

Hi, well day 2 of the half term holidays - and all calm. Regretting typing that 'cos you just know its going to go pear shaped!! Hopefully, we can continue the week without the little fellas fighting - got a day planned out tomorrow and I just know the older one will kick off not wanting to go - but hey he might just surprise me!!

Well, it seems my mojo is still with me - but do you have times when some cards you make just dont go right or you are not happy with them? Well that is how I felt about this one :



The Sizzix didnt cut the alphabet particularly brilliant - so outlined in gold to take the edge off it - then felt I should of added some form of backing paper - but nothing seemed to stand out - it is for a party at the weekend - and my youngest says he likes it so....

However, the next two cards I made I loved - they were a pleasure to do - see what you think:


I would like to enter the top doggy one for this challenge. (Papertake weekly)

That leads me on to my next question - do you have some cards that you just dont want to give out??? Or the really nice ones give to immediate family members (so you can ask for them back - lol??)

5 comments:

  1. Fab card and cute image and buttons oo I love buttons
    Thanks for joining in PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Love the doggy one especially. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations ! thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards Ali, the FF one is really cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely cards, thank you again for joining in at PaperTakeWeekly, good luck!!!
    hugz
    stitchy xx

    ReplyDelete