Sunday 11 April 2010

Card for a couple of challenges.

Hi, well after catching up with the washing and ironing (we were only away 2 nights but I seemed to have packed for 2 weeks!!), I have been having a little faff on this morning and made a card for a challenge over on MSE - the theme was 'wings', I also thought I could enter it into the Allsorts Challenge blog - the theme being 'petals & pearls', hope it is ok:




The card blank was from Craft Superstore and I have cut the corner off.
Backing paper from a freebie pad with a magazine.
Stamped image given by a friend.
Pearls from Hobbycraft.
Card Candy from Craftwork cards.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday xx

13 comments:

  1. That looks great I love the way you have cut the corner of the card blank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley card and I love the added sparkle, very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really sweet, and I love the colour of the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The sparkly wings are really effective and pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fasb card Ali and I love the curved patterned paper.

    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog ... the promarkers i used to colour Tildas in were - skin - ivory and blush
    dress - ivory and sandstone
    hair - sandsrone, chestnut, cocoa

    hope this helps.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the sparkly wings and your idea to alter the shape of the card blank xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the shape you have made :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card, the rounded corner looks great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the vibrant colour & the image is fab.
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ali

    Very pretty, nice change with the cut away front element.

    Thank you for joining in my Petals and Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a loverrly card, love the wings.. I like anything shiny... :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh fabulous card! Love the shape. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck! Kim

    ReplyDelete