Monday 15 November 2010

Just a quick post.

Helloooo, well I have just finished a mountain of ironing - although I have been a bit naughty and left the bedding - I just couldnt face it - lol - nobody will see it!!

So I have taken the chance before the school run to pop this card on my blog - I have had it stored on my camera for a while and not blogged it - then I saw Fayes blog and thought I could enter this into the Cupcake challenge. Their challenge is a card for house warming - Ta Da!




The image is a digi that I won a few months back, that I have coloured with promarkers , I have mounted it on I think some Basic Grey and just used brown and a mustardy coloured card from my stash - probably from the PaperMill Shop. I have punched some of the card and then stamped new home and cut the pieces up (to disguise that I couldnt get them lined up - cough!) - should I be admitting that - lol.

Thanks for looking - right dashing for the boys - catch up later.

Oh before I forget did you see Nigels face when Shaun went into the meet & greet on I'm a celeb!! priceless.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love that Hope Jacare image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image - perfect for a "new home" card. I can rarely get things to lie straight thanks for the useful hint! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww Ali this is really sweet! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali - thanks for your comment on Bustle & Sew - if you let me have your email address then I'll give you a few pointers to get you started. Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Ali!
    Super card hun, great image and love the colours too.
    It was sooooo funny last night!, Shaun is just awful, Gillian is completely bonkers and Stacey is a real scream lol!
    Roll on the trials........Woohooo!
    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fab card...the image is just perfect and so is ytour colouring...very pretty.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Ali love your colouring, perfect for a new home.
    No Ali I did not get your email, sorry hun.
    Any images you want just email me again.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops rubbish spelling on the last post lol...do you want to come and do my ironing Ali please, my iron has dust on it would you believe lol...I love that sweet little mushroom house image and your fabulous colouring of it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Ali ! Love your card ! Such a sweet little house for two cute little mice ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card and image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous New home card Ali, love the autumnal colours...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, never do the ironing, it's what holds the house up!! Eurgh, I hate ironing. I love this card, the image is super and you've made a really super card. Thanks also for playing at Cupcake last week. xxx

    ReplyDelete