Monday 23 May 2011

Back...

... from our little jaunt down to Henley - for the boys to hit the Theme Parks. I'll be awfully sad when they dont want to go to Legoland as the rides will be too tame for them. I think my eldest is already there but bless doesn't say anything but you can see he is itching to get to Thorpe Park or Chessington to hit the big rides. With hubby still having a pot on I was relieved that he was tall enough to go on the scary rides by himself - I used to love them, not now.... slightest bit spinny and I get a splitting headache within seconds - I have even tried using his seabands but that doesnt help. I was a bit gutted not to get into central London but was still able to have a mooch around Windsor and Henley - I love it down there - guess where I'll be off to when we win the lottery :-).



Also, check this out the Royal Wedding out of Lego!!! - Brilliant!!! (click on the pic for a bigger pic)

The queen magnificent in Yellow!!

We are going to try to get to London in September to get to the places we missed i.e. The British Museum for me & Hamleys for the boys!!

Right off to batten down the hatches its blowing a hooley and pouring down here now - I will hopefully be back later with some makes.

XXX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali, that looks like a fun holiday you had there :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete