Monday 2 May 2011

Something new...

... one of the lovely ladies at MSE (thank you Debbie), kindly sent me some Whiff of Joy images and I finally got round to colouring one in -



I have followed the sketch on the Whiff of Joy challenge blog - the image has been coloured with promarkers and little touches of Sakura glitter glue, the papers, die cut, pearls & Craftwork Cards sentiment all from my stash.

I would like to enter it into the following challenge:
Whiff of Joy challenge - sketch.

Thank you for looking xx

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the colours you've used. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ali, I'm loving purple at the moment. Pretty image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ali, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo glad to hear your footwear is a glam as mine! I have been known to wear UGGs to bed (well I get very cold tootsies!)
    Love the card and the layout looks really good with the cut out image.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely. The background paper reminds me of the 1970's!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card! Thank you for playing at WOJ challenges.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete