Sunday 17 July 2011

An early morning post...

... blah!! up this early on a Sunday - hubby has gone to work and he is soooo noisy so we are all up, ah well can get the grocery shop out of the way as soon as Mr A opens and then seen what the boys want to do today (although I've noticed its starting to rain again!!)

I just wanted to quickly blog my brothers birthday card:



The image and sentiment are Bugaboo and is very apt for my brother (he is totally bonkers!!). I have coloured it with promarkers and added glossy accents to his glasses. The dp is cut from 12 x 12 American Crafts sheet then I have added ribbon and plain red and blue card from my stash.

I would like to enter this into:

Crafty Creations - boyz to men
Totally Gorjuss - All about boys
Sweet Stampin' challenge - one for the boys
Allsorts - Free & Easy

Thanks for looking

Ali
x


(p.s. thanks for your kind comments re my colouring - while the boys are having their xbox time today I'm going to be checking out some tutorials and having a little practice :-) ) xx

13 comments:

  1. I love this card Ali, fab image and sentiment and the bold papers are perfect. I too live with a noisy husband, if he has to be up early then so do the rest of us apparently! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the DP. I'm up early too typical really as everyone else is asleep if I wanted to sleep in kids would be wide awake and noisy lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo very nice .... think I shall have to bob up one day for some lessons :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love this image - Thankyou for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx Kozmik xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Ali, very bright and a bit cheeky just what a brother deserves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great fun card, love the design and colours. Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Crafty Creations this week. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card with a suitably cheeky image and sentiment! Love the colours you have chosen. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is fab, great image, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL....I love it Ali..!

    thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin...and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super fun card, even for big boys...hehehe Love the image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. shes fantastic Ali lol...you used her perfectly and I really should print out that sentiment for my wall its brilliant and so so true lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' challenge with your great 'For the boys' card.
    Teresa xx (Good luck)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card, so bright and fun. Neeeeeed this paper too. xxx

    ReplyDelete