Saturday 22 October 2011

Two posts in one day...

... strange, I know lol, been home alone so been faffing on, on mark two of one of the cards I cocked up earlier in the week:



I know, you'll be thinking how can you cock that up, but I got a bit of glue on one of the leaves and thought I would try and hide it by adding some sakura glitter pen - wht a bl**dy mess, this attempt I was a lot more careful - lol

On my wreath card I have simply used my new MS holly punch and used silicone glue to stick it to the card and added a ribbon at the top.

I would like to enter this into:

One stop craft challenge - no designer paper.
Crafty Anns - C&S
Crazy for Challenges - one layer


Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

9 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Ali....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and stylish! Love this card! Oh I can cock up most stuff if I really set my mind to it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Ali, clean and simple yet bright and christmassy. Its so easy to mess things up, you should see my bin!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really simple clean and just stunning, I love it!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but very elegant. Hugs Mrs A.
    p.s. Just done that too but I stuck a huge butterfly on top!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you got it sorted Ali, this is stunning. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made a lovely card which fits our challenge well. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete