After receiving the award you then need to:
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
- ooh and forward it to 15 other bloggers.
Ok changing the subject 7 things:
1) My favourite comedy programme of the moment is Mrs Browns Boys - I think it is hilarious.
2) I hate housework with a passion.
3) I was once a drum beater for a dragonboat team but they finished me after the first training session as they said I had no rythmn and couldnt keep the beat (that is why I also had to give up my step class - lol)
struggling now erm...
4) My favouritist sweet is sports mixture - closely followed by chocolate -not your expensive stuff - galaxy goes down rather nice!!
5) In times of crisis I have the little image from monsters inc. where one monster hits the other saying "keep it together man" - I just keep replaying that in my mind to keep me from losing the plot.
6) 2 boys - 2 births one cesaerean one natural - must say I preferred the cesaerian - never felt a thing - lol!
Okey doke I would like to pass this onto:
Sarah - at Rainmacs place one of the kindest people I haven't met - lol, who makes gorgeous cards
Debbie - at Padsters marmalade mutterings another lovely card maker.
Gemma - at Handmade by Gem - makes lovely jewellrey and cards.
Lynda at Hooking with la la - makes many lovely things and does a lot of bloggy organising.
Lisa at Kandipandi's pad - another crafty lady
Vixx at Vixx Handmade cards - super duper card maker.
Lori at Hippywitch crafts - this lady makes lovely amigurami and cross-stitch among many other stitchy goodies.
June - at Butterfly wings another amazing cross stitcher.
Mouse - at Tales of a stitching mouse - and another v.talented stitcher who has given me some fab stitchy advice.
I know I havent done 15 but can I stop now my fingers are aching lol and there are loads of others I could nominate.
Hope I havent bored you to tears.