Wednesday 1 February 2012

Struggling...

... to get organised at the moment working the extra day has really put me out of kilter, I've failed at getting my first January ornie done, managing to keep up to date with cards for a flurry of birthdays that are coming up in a couple of weeks. Trying to meal plan - which is going ok but not saving any money - trying to bake more but everythings a disaster!!! Bit of a sh*te parents evening so more time needed reading with my youngest.

Oh well could be worse :-)

Anyhoo, hopefully I'll be back with a proper post tomorrow with photo's and a bit more chipper. Apologies if I've not commented on blogs when I normally do but as soon as I get my act together I'll hopefully be back to normal.

Sorry for being a grump :-(

Ali
xx

4 comments:

  1. Aw, Ali. I'm sorry to read this post. Keep smiling lovely lady. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no hun - grump away - can't help with the cooking I've had hubby here this week so we've at least eaten properly lol!!

    Chin up {{{hugs}}}
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh grump away we all have bad days ....keep your chin up and think of all the positive things you have done :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when my schedule gets off kilter!

    ReplyDelete