Sunday 22 April 2012

Running late - again....

... oh no a day late posting my TUSAL:



Cottons on the rise, plus bits of wool and wraps from around new cottons.

I finished my make for March just nearly a month late over at the Christmas ornie blog:


This was a freebie out of a cross-stitch magazine - just wanting a nice frame for it.

What else, ooh I know a huge Thank you to Blueberry Heart, I was lucky to win a recent giveaway on her blog and it arrived yesterday - beautifully wrappend and full of lovely goodies, not sure whether to hange the heart in my bedroom or bathroom???




Right got to dash my mum is coming for lunch and I've got nothing started yet.

Take care lovelies

Ali
xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely make there! Can't wait to see it in its frame. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. snap I have one of those stitched waiting for a frame - must measure him and get one before he gets murdered - great with with the TUSAl xx
    Abby said thank you :c) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely colours appearing in the TUSAL jar :-) Gorgeous stitching.
    Lucky you getting all those goodies!

    Lori x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the cross stitch is very cute :o) Well done on your win! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ali,
    Did you see that I blogged about your April make and loaded your piccy on to the flickr group? If you would like me to load your May make up to the flickr group then just let me know before 20th.Hugs Mrs A.
    p.s. not joining in the Tulsa on line but do have one going. Trouble is I keep taking bits out not in!

    ReplyDelete