Thursday 5 July 2012

And another one...

... lol two posts in the matter of minutes!!!   - It's only 'cos I've spotted a challenge and have a card suitable if I dont post it now I'll forget about it - my hubby is starting to call me Dory after the fish from Finding Nemo - due to my short term memory loss - its getting scary!!!

Anyhoo, here's the card:



The image is LOTV that was a freebie with a magazine - coloured with promarkers, paper and card from my stash as is the flower.

I would like to enter this into:

Lilies little fairies - anything goes

Thanks for looking (again!)

Ali
xx



5 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous sweetie..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dory! great card. Hey Dory! Great card. Hey Dory! great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo that's gorgeous! Off to check out the first post now :-)

    ReplyDelete