Wednesday 11 July 2012

Bonjour....

.... ah oui, I've come over all continental - lol, however, that is as far as my french goes oh I can ask for a latte as well yup no end to my talents ;-) .  Finally got round to making a card for the French Teacher at Toms school who is leaving to live in Turkey - she has taught both of my boys and she is a lovely lady:




I have used a magnolia image that I have had for ages - I think one of the lovely ladies at MSE sent me it, I have coloured her with promarkers and added glossy accents to her shoes.  The papers are freebies from a magazine, I have added my own sentiment and added ribbon from my stash.

I am hoping it is ok for these challenge:

Magnolia-licious challenge blog - colour challenge
Papers & Such - red, white and blue
Kaboodle doodles - anything french (sentiment and colours of the flag - but will remove if the link is too tenuous x)
Lovely hAnglar or sweet magnolia - anything goes
Crafty Creations challenges - free for all 

Right best get a wiggle on to get Tom - thanks for looking

Ali
xx



7 comments:

  1. Loving those dotty papers - fortunately my daughter does German lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the teacher will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable and thanks for the "French" LOL. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors used representing the French flag. Wonderful french sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Anything French” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! The French Teacher will love it! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card! Magnolia's are so fun to color! Thank for joining Paper and Such for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete