Thursday 12 July 2012

A little bit of...

... pink, well actually quite a lot - lol.  I've got a few girlie birthdays coming up in July and saw the challenge over at Lilis little fairies and that insipred me to make this card:





The image is LOTV coloured with promarkers and some stickles added to her wings, antennae and wand.  The papers are echo park with ribbon and flowers from my stash.

I would like to enter this into:

Lilis little fairies - pretty in pink.
Fashionista challenge - winged things


Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

11 comments:

  1. Awww that is just adorable I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. deffo pink - great layering on the stripy papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Ali! Such a cute and pretty card :o)

    I don't mind at all if you make a similar card to mine hun... let me know if you do so I can come and have a nosey! Re the viva pearl pen - you can usually get it at My Crafty Heart, but they don't seem to have the 'ice white' one in stock at the moment. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink, pink. I luv pink. Can I change my birthday to July????? Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ali,
    Snap! we chose the same image! how cute is she?
    thanks for joining us over at Lili's Little fairies challenge this week. Good luck!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Ali. That image is so cute, and I love the pickness xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this Ali. Fab pinkness, cute image and a lovely clean and fresh layout. Have a fabbo weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favourite LOTV images. I love the pink and the flowers. It's just adorable Ali.

    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies, Top Tip Tuesday and Stampfairy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Ali, love all the pink x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, girlie card with such a cute image. Thanks for joining in the Fashionista Challenge. pat k.x

    ReplyDelete