Monday 16 July 2012

On a roll...

... I know, more cards!!!  (think it's 'cos I am waiting for some more cottons for my gnome alphabet - lol).  Anyhoo, hope you are all well - cant believe we have got heavy rain here AGAIN!!!!  Will it ever stop.

Right enough waffling onto my little makes.

I saw this sketch challenge over on Loopy Lou's Loopy Thoughts and thought I would give it a bash seemed nice and easy:



I have coloured one of Kristas images (where she also has a gorgeous freebie up for grabs at the moment!!) with promarkers and distressed the edge of the circle.  Not sure why but I always find her images tricky to colour - but I am quite pleased with how this has turned out.  I have used basic grey sweet threads papers matted onto pink card and added pearls from my stash.

I would like to enter this into:

Fetch a sketch challenge - sketch.


Now for my next card:



I love this image - it is from Bee Crafty,  and a bargalicious 99p - again she has been coloured with promarkers with more basic grey papers with lace and pearls from my stash and a freebie sentiment from Nettys cards .

I would like to enter this into:

I love promarkers - circles.

Right have to dash hubby needs the pooter - see you soon.

Thanks for looking.

Ali
xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Ali, so different but both very beautiful. I too love Krista's images but find them tricky to colour, think it's because they are so detailed and I have clumsy fingers, I never feel I can do them justice but your one here looks stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both cuteness Ali, I loved the first then I saw the second. Luuuurve. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love em both - I find canary images quite scary to colour probably because they take concentration and ages to do plus the bits seem to be a bit small.
    Brill colouring on this one hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beware...there's a Basic Grey thief about. If I come n' stay, I'll guard over your stash! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great couple of cards, I love them both and the colours you have used are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Gorgeous papers & colours and scrummy lace embellishment too. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiyah Ali!!
    squeee! girl you rocked my sketch!! thankyou so much for joining us over on the FAS challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete