Saturday 8 December 2012

Just a quickie...

...I know, shocked or what - another post.  I am just about to start to make my mums card - which I was supposed to do earlier in the week  - cough! But before I do I'll just blog Toms card:



The papers I think are Dovecraft which I have matted onto pale blue bazzill.  The image is a new one from the sale department at Funky Kits (as well as a couple of others - but we wont mention those just yet ;-) ) I have coloured him with promarkers and made the sentiment just on word.

I would like to enter this into:
Totally Papercrafts - one for the boys

Right off to go and colour an image and hope that inspiration strikes!!!  Aargh!!!

Thanks for looking

Ali
x


4 comments:

  1. Another sweet card ^_^ I love the images you use.Look forward to seeing the next one ^_^
    Hope you are having a beautiful weekend
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali this is so cute. Love that image and those papers are gorgeous. Tom must have loved this card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. Love those papers. Thank you for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!! The papers and the picture is really cute!

    ReplyDelete