Monday 15 April 2013

Back so soon...

... its not very often I post two days on the trot - must be to do with the weather lol!!  Anyhoo, here is a card I made using one of Kristas gorgeous images:




To be honest I've had the image coloured for ages and it just kept looking at me - so I got my act together and made this - the image has been coloured with promarkers and matted onto blue card then I have used basic grey papers (thats not a mucky mark on the pink paper it is on the design - honest, lol) and then added a doily and heart shaped bling from my stash.

I would like to enter this into:

Saturated Canary - anything goes.
Sweet stampin challenge - pastels
Sugar bowl challenge- anything goes

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us over at Sweet stampin this week with your lovely card
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ali, I love the soft pink and blue. Gorgeous image with lovely colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Ali such sweet candy colours Thanks for sharing at Saturated Canary this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Ali! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lurvelee card Ali me ol' china x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! I like that a lot Ali! very sweet ^_^
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, love the design and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card!! Love your DP's & the layers. Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete