Saturday 11 May 2013

Hmmm..

.. no sure if this is how I imaging it in my head - lol.  I saw the challenge over at Saturated Canary and loved all the images on the inspirational photo and thought I'd have a go as I had a peacock feather lying around - as you do!!  I love Kristas images but never feel I can do them justice - if you know what I mean lol).  Enough waffling - here is my make:


The image has been coloured with promarkers and polychromo pencils and added liquied pearls around her.  The green paper could possibly be basic grey and the green and purple card from my stash and lastly the bling from my stash and the feather came from my sons school project lol.

I would like to enter this into:

Saturated Canary Challenge - emerald.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you are enjoying your weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the peacock feather - fab card! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your peacock feather which incidentally I do have one . You have picked out the colours perfectly. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, just love the feather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh its awesome and that feather is just fantastic!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card is gorgeous!! Love the peacock feather!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete