Friday 9 August 2013

Cough, splutter....

... phew, excuse me whilst I just blow the dust off my blog.  Yup, its been a while all because I fell out with my promarkers and my mojo just upped an left on its summer holidays (plus been having days out with the boys)  thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol.

I do have a couple of cards I could blog, but am going to hang on for suitable challenges :-), but, here's a card I've made just to have in my stock pile (although really I need a couple of mens cards!).

I have used one of Janeys lovely designs - the Geum, and this was a joy to colour:


I have printed the image onto Rymans card stock and decoupaged the main flower, here's a photo to try and show:


To colour the image I used three colours on the petals: Apricot, Oatmeal & Vanilla.  For the stem I used Moss and Olive green and outlined the image with cool grey 1.  I then die cut the image with my nesties, added some bling & ribbon from my stash.  The dp is papermania from the pastel collection which I matted onto some pearlised card and layered onto my Craftwork Cards card blank.

I would like to enter this into:

Papertake weekly - Anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - Clean & Simple.

Thanks for looking and thank you to Janey for being patient :-) xxx



Ali 
xx


Oooh before I go I just want to congratulate my mate Janine from Crafting Crackers - she has just recently celebrated being chosen for two super duper dt's - pop over to her blog to check out her lovely cards  - well done!!!


12 comments:

  1. Well this was certainly worth the wait....ten fold!!! This is my favouritist card of yours EVER!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cough coough ... coooo that dust got to me ...lol and gorgeous card ... think you will have to give me some lessons in making them :) off to go and peep at the other blog :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogland Ali x Your card is stunning, love the pastel colours and cas design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali - my blog is beyond being dusted off - think it's more "Cobwebs'r'Us". Love your card so pretty. How's it going with the cameo? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello missus, and wow, wow, wow your card is gorgeous! I love what you've done with your colouring, it's so beautiful. I love it...can you tell! I think you've definitely got your mojo back again girl. Thank you so much for your lovely footnote about getting on the DT's you're such a star and good friend. Janine X (I tried to leave you a comment on here last night but my stupid tablet threw me out as I was ready to publish it...bad, bad tablet!) Marg has a good point, how's going with your Cameo??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nout Wong with your colouring and Miss Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ali, what a gorgeous CAS card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is beautiful, such pretty soft colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card!
    Thanks for joining us for my CAS challenge at Passionf For Promarkers
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay!!! I wonder where you had gone! i see you in candy crush land of course ^_- But tis not the same as seeing pretty cards. Beautiful.
    XOX

    ReplyDelete