Thursday 3 October 2013

Morning...

... just a quick post before I go and clean the windows outside - we have been living in a bit of a fog since our window cleaner did a bunk a certain number of months ago and they havent been touched - dirty devil that I am, anyhoo its a nice morning so I'm going to get that job out of the way.


First though I'll blog this whilst I finish my cuppa:



I've coloured this gorgeous image with promarkers (however I have dipped my toe in the dark side that is copics for the skin colours!) and added some fine glitter to the bottom of her dress and the material from her hat. The crown was coloured with a gold pen. The image and papers have been backed onto purple card and the dp's are papermania.  I have added flowers and little gems from my stash.

I would like to enter this into:

Papertake weekly: - anything goes.
Simon says stamp: Dotty
Moving along with the times - anything goes
Di's digi design challenge blog - show off your colouring

Right best go and tackle these windows :-(

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

14 comments:

  1. Very cute card, thanks for playing in PTW. i have some candy and would love you to hop over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Ali, cheeky image, they definitely look up to no good. Thanks for playing along @ MAWTT this week.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy making some gorgeous cards Ali. Ohh! I guess it must be a trend with window cleaners! every time we find one he does a runner! ^_^ xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card now that I can see in the windows that is!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the image it is so cute! And the glitter on the card i just perfect! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, your colouring is brilliant Ali. I know you said you'd been practicing, well it's definitely paid off. Fab card sweetie. Hugs Janine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww such a sweet image Ali and a lovely card. Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT.

    Sarah

    PS - I'm terrible at cleaning my windows, leave it until you can hardly see through them!! Also I used Putty, Sunkissed Pink and Coral for my skin tones, if that's of any interest?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm that should read - 'use Putty, Sunkissed Pink and Coral', otherwise it doesn't make sense!!

    Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cute card Ali, love the image and how you've coloured it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you got your windows sorted!! Another gorgeous card, love the soft colours on this one and your colouring id fab! what do you think of the copics? I struggle with promarkers now which is bizarre as I started with those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Ali, love the SC image you've used and you've coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really lovely creation Ali, fab colouring! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete