Monday 7 April 2014

Hellooooo...

.... hoping you are all well.

 Today, is my eldests birthday - 14 how on earth has that happened - I feel far too young to have a son that old (cough) - who is now nearly 6" taller than me, but do you know, even though he's a teenager he's a lovely lad, sociable - will talk to people,  (not sure how I would have coped if he was like a Kevin the teenager lol).  He's a great laugh and can take us lot taking the mickey out of him with going off in a strop.  Sometimes, I forget how lucky we are with him - luckily he doesnt read this blog as he'd be most embarrassed at what I've put lol.  Anyhoo, enough of me being the proud parent - it's not as if I'm bloggin his birthday card (rolls eyes).

I'm sure to blog his card soon though, but here's a one that I made when I saw the Penny Black Saturday challenge, I've had this image ages I think it was in a bundle off ebay and only just got round to having a go at colouring it:


The papers are basic grey that again I've had for ages and thought they were to nice to use.  They have been matted onto brown bazzill card.  The image has been coloured with promarkers and again matted onto brown card.  I have added to swirls that I have cut from a larger corner die and added the sentiment that I had printed up from my stash.

I would like to enter this into:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - cats & dogs

Right off to see if Mary Berrys about to start.  Enjoy your night.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Ali, parallel lives - my son is 14 and lovely too! So what else is lovely? Yup, this cute card! Another super creation, love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ali! Was just about to go offline when I noticed you'd been on again!
    A huge Happy Birthday to your son - my eldest is 16 now and can be a bit of a Kevin, but I wouldn't change him! He is a good kid, polite, clever, popular...he just thinks that it is so uncool to spend time with his parents!
    Love your canine card with the fun image and papers! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helloo, this is fab Ali. Great fun image and colouring. I bet he loved it! I hope he had a great birthday and a fab day. If it's an consolation you don't look like you've got a 14 yr old son :) Anyway, wait until you have a 25 yo child....now that really makes you feel old lol. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Ali, adore those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! I've not seen that fab stamp before...but it's fab!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete