Sunday 8 June 2014

Fathers day make...

.. two posts in the space of a few minutes!!  I'm taking advantage of blogging while the boys are out playing - not sure if they are ill actually as they havent had or asked for their alloted x-box time - and that is unheard of!!

Here's a card I made for my f-i-l:

Gah -I'm going to post this without a watermark as I cant get Craft Artist to open - good grief I hate technology :-(


I've re-used Di's digi image that I used for Ians birthday card, but coloured him in different colours, for a different effect.  He has been coloured with promarkers - the papers are from a Hobbycraft pad that I have matted onto blue card and then added brown card candy and ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment was printed from Google.

I'm quite liking this image at the moment - so suitable for mens cards.

I would like to enter this into:

Simon says stamp - fathers day/masculine
Fab n Funky - fathers day
MAWTT - fathers day
Milk coffee- For a dad/special male

Right, I'm definately off now :-) , thanks for looking.

Ali
xx

6 comments:

  1. i like this a lot! It's different to all the Father's Day cards you see out and about. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant Father's Day card Ali, I love your fun image and fabulous colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ali :-) the image is super cute and the colours and simple design are fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, I love what you have made! Thanks for joining in at Milkcoffee this week, Good luck, Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love this Ali, gorgeous image and fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous male card ...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete