Tuesday 23 September 2014

Oh dear....

...  my mojo has been and gone big style lately.  I havent crafted - although I did do some colouring at a crop to see if that would help - as I have cards that need making, I havent even stitched - just sat on my bum on a night and watched the cycling.  Now thats finished and I'm not doing anything!!!  So last night I had a bit of a blog cruise (my mojo went so much, I didnt really bother visiting blogs either - shocking!!!), to try and kick start my mojo, as well as some (small) retail therapy - yet I still never have what I need - how does that work - lol.

I had an image that I'd coloured at the crop and put that to use:


I've been forgetting to watermark my images and now cant fully remember what to do lol so I am hoping you can see this image ok (I'll have to check with my crafting buddy Janine where I am going wrong!!)  The image is aSugar Nellie coloured with promarkers, ribbon added from my stash - the papers where from a stall at Harrogate ages ago and matted onto white card.

I would like to enter this into:

Sweet Stampin - ribbons and bows
Papertake Weekly  - Oh how cute (I always worry how you define cute - I think the image is cute??) - if its not the type of cute you are looking for, feel free to remove :-) xx

Right off to have a rummage through my papers and images to get inspired.

Thanks for looking 

Ali
xx



10 comments:

  1. love it and yes it is real cute, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, yes! I've been watching the cycling instead of making stuff to. I got into it when the Giro was here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable :-) .... Love this image, it looks gorgeous in pink :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Ali, I love your image and pastel pinks.
    It doesn't matter how much stash you have you never have the right colour card stock or papers, or the embellishment that you need etc., etc., etc.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another cute image, even when you have 'lost your mojo' you still come up with such wonderful creations xx (Your mojo looks pretty darn fine to me)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ali this card is gorgeous. Did you know the Sugar Bowl challenge has started up again? You should totally enter this into their challenge! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card hun, lovely soft pink colours :) Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card - lovely pink, too!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Ribbon and Bows Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute & Sweet.
    Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I absolutely love this card x

    ReplyDelete