Wednesday 4 March 2015

Morning...

... ooh its lovely and sunny here, but I'm waiting for my mum to come through to go mooching for new furniture for her.  Furniture shops arent my idea of fun lol.

So before she comes I'm quickly going to get this card posted:




This was a card I made for the girl over the road, who celebrated a big birthday, but I didnt like to make an issue of her age - lol - however I may have mentioned it inside!!!

I have coloured a ladybug crafts image with promarkers and added a little gem to  her top.  The image and sentiment has been layered onto green and blue card and the dp's are cut and punched from a 12x12 sheet that I wanted to use up. Then added a swirly corner die from memory box and again added a little gem.

I would like to enter this into:

Sweet Stampin  - all or nothing  (all - lots of layers)
Creative Card Crew - green
Papertake weekly - anything goes

Right gotta dash!

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

10 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Ali, great image and lovely design.
    I hope the furniture shopping went well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card , love the colours hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fabulous card a d colouring hunni. It looks gorgeous all finished up. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous card a d colouring hunni. It looks gorgeous all finished up. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the image,, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! One of my favourite images!! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, great colouring.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this card, the colour, layering, stamp and flourishes! Just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the green colour tones xx

    ReplyDelete