Thursday 2 April 2015

Happy Thursday...

...everyone, ooh its lovely and sunny here even a little bit warm!!  So the washing is hanging out and hoping to pop into the garden later :-), if only I could tempt the kids out - why they'd rather be in going stir crazy than going out is a mystery, aah joys of a teenager and a pre-teen!!

Anyhoo, here is a card I've recently made:


I have used a Tiddlyinks image, coloured with promarkers, with papers, card and lace from my stash.  I've finally used a memory box die, that I've had for ages and never used - naughty!!!

I would like to enter this into:

Tiddlyinks - anything goes with a tiddlyinks image
Papertake weekly - I've chosen the pastel option.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

N.B - I noticed I've actually missed colouring one of her hands - that has now been rectified!!! oops

11 comments:

  1. Oh so cute , many thanks for my card love it your's is in the post , thanks sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combination and that sweet sweet image. Happy Easter to you. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Ali, your image is so sweet and you have chosen lovely papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha also the mid thirties have this problem, I'm currently sitting in bed complaining I'm bored!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous hunni - fab colouring, layout and colours. Just so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue and yellow is such a pretty combination - thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank you for taking part in our tiddly inks challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So soft and so adorable, love those colors and how you have colored her up! Thank you for joining us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Anything Goes" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete